schedule a free consultationcall 847-778-9046 Contact Us Today
Career Transition Coaching
The one constant in this world is change and there are many reasons for us to consider a restart or refocus on our career path.
It is said that most young folks today can expect to have three to five different careers in their working lives. To be effective at whatever your career calls for, you have to bring the outside “in” so you keep apprised of the latest trends and best practices. Many of us let this get away from us when we are confronted with the need for a job change.
With 20 years as a leadership coach and 30 plus years being involved in leadership development, the issue of career resiliency and preparation has been a constant focus in support of our clients.
Our career coaching services include:
- Reviewing your career options and considering various paths.
- Helping you to identify your “Unique Ability” – where your passion, skills and experience meet.
- Updating your thinking on the topic of networking and how to energize your efforts here. We will pull out all the stops and create the right networking plan for you moving forward.
- Facilitating assessments designed to help you better understand yourself, including personality, listening styles and emotional intelligence. It assists us in determining your “fit” for various roles you are considering.
- Reviewing your resume(s) to provide insight and support.
- Fine tuning your “Elevator Speech”.
- Preparing you for interviews, including:
– Anticipating various questions and considering effective responses;
– Role playing on various key points you may be concerned about;
– Using video feedback to polish your skills and enhance your confidence.
- Weekly consultation with a Career Coach via phone, email and/or in-person meetings.