Equip yourself or your leaders with the skills they need to communicate effectively and lead through change, with a personalized, goal-driven approach.
Today’s business environment is increasingly complex and rapidly evolving. Those who choose to lead or are thrown into management roles are often left to develop their own skills for harnessing the power and potential of their team to produce results. This is not surprising in this contingent, YouTube world we are in.
But there is a better way!
One-on-One Executive Coaching
Executive Coaching has been proven to be a very effective method for impactful individual and team development. In fact, a recent global survey of coaching clients by PricewaterhouseCoopers and the Association Resource Center concluded that the mean ROI for companies investing in coaching was 7 times the initial investment, with over a quarter reporting an ROI of 10 to 49 times.
With a career of significant executive leadership experience and success and 20+ years of impactful experience in dozens of industries for hundreds of clients, this is accomplished through a one-on-one coaching model to enhance success for you, your team and your company.
Who It’s For:
- Experienced mid-level leaders and above;
- Seeking to transform their effectiveness for themselves and their team;
- Recently promoted leaders who want to jump-start their effectiveness
What It Is:
- 7 or 14-month engagements with a seasoned executive coach;
- Personalized, goal-driven process based on real-time feedback;
- Using proven models to exploit strengths and develop skills
How It Works
My executive coaching programs help leaders get better results – by being better leaders. My mission is to provide our clients with the Awareness, Accountability and Action Plans necessary to become that better leader.
Here’s how we make that happen together:
Awareness: Learn more about yourself
- In-depth 360° interview process
- Professional assessments – Personality, Listening, Emotional Intelligence
- Identifying strengths and blind spots
Accountability: Focus for our work
- Improving performance and the perception of others
- Goal setting with stakeholder feedback
- Outcomes-focused – for you, your team and the organization
Action Plans: Coaching for success
- Flexible and disciplined approaches to reaching your goals
- The right tools at the right time – proven models from the best thought leaders
- Demonstrable Return On Investment
Fair question. Here’s what separates me from the countless other “Executive Coaches” popping up left and right:
- 20 years of coaching experience across a broad range of industries
- 20 years of corporate leadership experience and success
- Providing a customized client engagement that is disciplined and flexible
- Enhancing needed management approaches so the client can lead more
- A track record of success with hundreds of clients on three continents
- Uses the Stakeholder Centered Coaching Model from a world-renowned Coach
- Complete confidentiality for our work together
Contact me to learn how my executive coaching can make you a more effective leader and bring your personal satisfaction to the next level.