I’m honored to have received the following executive coaching testimonials from past and current clients. If any of the following feedback resonates with you, let’s start a conversation.
Willy Steiner’s approach to coaching brought me immediate benefits. In his initial evaluation, I received meaningful information and feedback that I could act upon right away—and during my work with Willy, that stream of meaningful, useful information has remained constant.
Better yet, all of us who work with Willy continue to see concrete, constant benefits: we have a better understanding of how we think, how we process information, and we can now zero in on the best approach to resolve the challenges of our industry-and in less time.
– Michael J. Schroeder, CEO, Private Wealth Management Group, Robert W. Baird & Co.
Willy Steiner made my interests and my success his paramount concern. Thanks to his leadership skills, I have improved mine. Thanks to his expertise, I now analyze issues in performance-based terms, instead allowing personalities and politics to blur my perspective.
Anyone who must provide leadership within the context of a difficult political structure or within a cumbersome hierarchy will benefit from his expertise and insights. And the benefits are easy to achieve: Willy is flexible and accommodating and completely trustworthy. I knew I could discuss the most confidential details without reservation.
– Teresita Hogan, Director, Emergency Medicine Residency Program, Resurrection Health Care
My work with Willy Steiner at Executive Coaching Concepts has been transformative. The depth of the work that he and I get done goes to the heart of how I think, perceive, and act.
Willy helped me to see that leadership is not just about my job: it’s about who I am. I have learned to see myself more congruently—what I do at work, who I am at home, what leaders do.
If being a leader is your chosen craft, and you want to polish your craft, then working with Willy is a sure way to master your chosen vocation.
– Dean Mallett, Vice President & General Manager, RR Donnelley
Executive Coaching is like improving your golf swing: You can’t evaluate your golf swing yourself. You need a golf coach watching your swing, and you can’t evaluate your executive swing without help either: You need an executive coach.
I’ve found the Executive Coaching process so valuable I’ve extended our original agreement.
– Bryce Edwards, Vice Chairman (former), Robert W. Baird & Co.
The personal profile I received from ECC was invaluable and helped me understand how I was perceived by others, and how I could build on my strengths and address my weaknesses.
I have recommended ECC to my peers—not because they have problems—but because I know Executive Coaching can make a huge, positive difference in the degree of success one enjoys professionally.
– Will Matthews, Director, Advanced Manufacturing Engineering, Navistar
Willy Steiner has supported our team for several years and has assisted in countless ways. He has:
- Made us more accountable for the commitments we make to each other and the team;
- Provided valuable insights about how we work together;
- Encouraged us to work “ON” our business instead of just conducting business;
- Helped us shape our communications and encouraged the involvement of our whole staff.
I fully endorse Willy and his contributions to the success of our team.
– Michael Klein, Managing Director, Private Asset Management, Robert W. Baird & Co.
I have recommended Executive Coaching Concepts to many other executives because I found their approach thorough and flexible.
Willy Steiner and his colleagues had the business background and the interpersonal skills necessary to help me function more effectively, and to enjoy my work more.
Together, we analyzed the kinds of situations that confounded me, and we found ways to work around or through them using approaches I know I will apply again and again.
– Anne Cordes, Account Executive, Association Management Center
Willy Steiner is the outside “voice” that my company needs.
He has coached employees at every level in my organization, and has moved my future executives to a higher level of business agility and leadership.
Good leaders are created in an atmosphere of honesty, integrity and trust, and those three traits are the benchmarks of Executive Coaching Concepts.
– Rita Schaefer, Executive Vice President, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
The folks at Executive Coaching Concepts have worked with most of our executive team, primarily with the Leadership Learning Lab. Our leaders have become more effective as measured by feedback from those they serve and lead.
The shared coaching experience has had another positive by-product: they are more cohesive as an operating group because of the interactions within the program and the dialogue it has fostered.
Our people are our greatest asset and we feel the investment we have made in them from ECC is paying off every day.
– Scott Engle, Principal, Association Management Center
Willy Steiner’s approach to executive leadership coaching was both efficient and convenient for me. Our face-to-face meetings in my office were focused and practical.
His insights allowed us to size up the situation, target an issue, and zero in on a plan. There was nothing “canned” about the solutions we generated; it was tailored to my specific needs and style.
Willy also assisted me in reaching out to my team, both for support during this process and buy-in moving forward.
– Isidora K. Lagos, Principal, Brand Marketing & Communications, William Blair & Company
My relationship with Willy Steiner and Executive Coaching Concepts has been very valuable for several reasons:
- The opportunity to get broad, objective feedback on how I was perceived in the organization for the very first time;
- Developing a change strategy based on this feedback that helped me exploit my strengths and improve my “radar detection” of areas of risk or blind spots;
- I reconnected with the power and benefit of my own instincts and enhanced my confidence listening to what my “gut” tells me.
I have also valued being able to stay in touch with my coach; he’s always ready to listen and help.
– Michael B. Adams, Vice President, Systems Architecture, Ericsson Television
My work with Willy Steiner of Executive Coaching Concepts has encouraged me to be more aware of others perspectives in collaborating for solutions. I listen better! My team and I are more productive, both among ourselves and with our internal clients.
I have really seen others shine with this focus and that is very gratifying. It was enlightening to me to see that the risk of delegating more has been negated by the enhanced quality of our collective wisdom.
– Russell P. Schwei, Managing Director, Operations, Robert W. Baird & Co.
Willy Steiner is the consummate professional. He has a profound knowledge of conflict resolution strategies and, even more important, he’s not the typical consultant who gives you only theoretical advice. His advice is practical and effective. He knows what he’s talking about because he’s been there.
Thanks to Executive Coaching, I am reaching higher levels of excellence because I’ve learned how to redefine what “doing my best” means.
– Dieter Rottsieper, CFO & Business Manager (former), MaK Motoren GmbH & Co